B's force game 7

ingersol

B's force game 7

Post by ingersol » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:38 am

The league and black hats ensured this series went 7 games. With honest officiating, the Bruins would have won in 5.

ronron

Re: B's force game 7

Post by ronron » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:09 pm

Bruins have all the poise to take the Cup this year. Blues are a great team, but they were tamed. I bet if you asked any of them, they feel the game was really 5-0...and the Bs assured it would be that way. Up 2 goals I was not sure that was enough...the third one set it all up for the punctuating win.

I'm not sure the Blues have an answer for how the Bs played... Bs remind me of the glory days of the Blackhawks...solid position hockey with a few goals sprinkled in. Power plays? No problem. Blues will look for more crippling dirty hits, because I think it's all they got left, especially with Rask clogging up the goal. He's a walrus...and remember Tuukka...no sleepeeze...

parkman

Post by parkman » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:48 pm

Could the linesmen give anymore face-offs to the Blues ? How many times have they waved out Bruins players? We get it, the NHL thinks a Blues win is the feel good story. I know they haven't won it, but let them earn it without you linesman and Refs putting your fingers on the scale. The powers that be have more times than not, not allowed the home team to win a game 7. Maybe they're afraid.

Great hard work and skating.The Blues had a LOT more chances because of the bad puck drops.Lets hope the fans don't sit of their hands at this one. Rask is on FIRE!!!!

Skate, Skate, and then when you're done, SKATE. How great was that Chara goal? You kids will remember this the rest of your lives. You'll be telling your grandkids. WIN for each other, WIN for your families. WIN for your Boss and coaches,WIN for your fans,Win for your countries, WIN, WIN, WIN......OUT '''''WORK'''' THEM.

Don't just go and earn this, GO OUT AND TAKE IT!!! This is it, this is the time of your lives. Wish I was in your place. Lucky dogs.

Go Bruins!!!!!

racer

Post by racer » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:27 pm

ronron wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:09 pm
Bruins have all the poise to take the Cup this year. Blues are a great team, but they were tamed. I bet if you asked any of them, they feel the game was really 5-0...and the Bs assured it would be that way. Up 2 goals I was not sure that was enough...the third one set it all up for the punctuating win.

I'm not sure the Blues have an answer for how the Bs played... Bs remind me of the glory days of the Blackhawks...solid position hockey with a few goals sprinkled in. Power plays? No problem. Blues will look for more crippling dirty hits, because I think it's all they got left, especially with Rask clogging up the goal. He's a walrus...and remember Tuukka...no sleepeeze...
Cheap shots are all they've ever had. If you can't beat 'em, beat 'em.

badbrad

Post by badbrad » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:30 pm

Blues can only win with crap play and blind officials. They beat the Sharks that way.
Can't wait for the Bruins to hoist the big beer mug!

Go B's!!!

marcus

Post by marcus » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:33 pm

Did you guys see the 65 pound punk behind the glass, flipping the bird at Nordstrom after he was viciously drilled into the boards resulting in a St Louis penalty? Go Bruins!

ronron

Post by ronron » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:33 pm

Yes I did see it. And the man next to him, who I assumed to be his father, was acting just as bad giving him the Curly wave. Nice way to bring up your kid.

gil

Post by gil » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:36 pm

isn't Hockey a beautiful sport? (;

marsbar

Post by marsbar » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:31 pm

The St. Louis Blues are a talented team with a group of heavy duty clean hitters. My problem, watching them is the fact that they have so many players that cross the line with head shots, hitting from behind, stick work and general after the whistle behavior. The players that i refer to are( in no particular order ) are Schenn, Perron, Blais, Bortuzzo and Sanford. Their true colors came out after the game was lost. I commend the Bruins for the way they have conducted themselves.

Go Bruins.

ingersol

Post by ingersol » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:33 pm

Clean hitters? They've had 2 suspension hits just this series and could have had 3 others. They're not the Rodman Pistons or 70's Raiders, but they're pretty dirty.