Patriots sign Antonio Brown to one year deal

LoudBill

Patriots sign Antonio Brown to one year deal

Post by LoudBill » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:59 am

What a brilliant move by the Pats. Brown is on his way to Foxboro to let the defensive coaches know what Pittsburgh runs tomorrow night! Then he can play week two and give Brady another sure handed target. This makes losing Gronk a little easier to take.

GoldBarry

Re: Patriots sign Antonio Brown to one year deal

Post by GoldBarry » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:10 am

This is pure comedy. Antonio Brown, the wayward psycho diva, on the Patriots. I can't wait to see this. If it works, well, the Patriots are going undefeated. If it doesn't, like if AB, starts whining or spasm out over perceived slights it will be great to listen to dour BB comments about it. I don't know if AB is ready for this. AB is looking for a father figure and BB doesn't do daddy well. It could be a short stay. He should keep his bags packed

raymond

Post by raymond » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:38 am

I have no idea why anyone would be against this move. The risk is well worth the potential rewards. He's not our problem, he's Belichick and McDaniel's problem. This has relieved my fears of what the hell are they going to do without Gronk.

gil

Post by gil » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:02 am

I bet Edelman's kind of pissed about this. He goes from Super Bowl MVP back to 3rd receiver/slot guy. I bet he's a little miffed about that. Tough pill to swallow.