Kyrie Irving needs to go

ingersol

Kyrie Irving needs to go

Post by ingersol » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:53 am

Celtic Pride is earned, not bought.

I'd rather watch "guts" Marcus Smart lose than Kyrie win at this point.

Build the team, not the careers of Prima Donnas.

It will be fun to watch Kyrie get booed endlessly at the Garden... if he's not "hurt".

luther

Re: Kyrie Irving needs to go

Post by luther » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:00 am

Hey Danny big IT was not going to get it done. No more freakin guards please. Any team that signs him however can expect a strong 45 games per year.

Besides the NBA seems to be heading to another “Who cares?” Decade

dandan

Post by dandan » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:05 am

Good riddance - the guy was a cancer , I hated just about everything about this clown. Go with the kids and see what happens . They were much more fun to watch and root for anyway. If it means they might not be as good on the court , so be it , I would rather lose without this guy then win with him. The whole all star game appearance when he could not play the regular season games due to injury, , the throwing teammates and the coach under the bus , and how about his reply when asked why he thought the Celtics would turn around their poor season in the playoffs he said "Because I am here " - Boy Kyrie - you really backed that up with your playoff "performance" -

Move on Danny - do what you do best , wheel and deal - the Celtics will be fun to watch again.

LoudBill

Post by LoudBill » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:53 am

He's not a Celtic. If he thinks Boston was too hard for him. Just wait until he goes through a losing streak in Brooklyn.
I think the Celtics need change at the top too. It can be a lot better than this, then being in such a rock and a hard place like they are now.